- Ownership and Intellectual Property The content and materials available on the Galaxicons website, including but not limited to text, graphics, icons, logos, images, software, and audiovisual materials, are the property of Galaxicons and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or modify any content from our website without our prior written consent.
- User Responsibilities When using our website, you agree to:
- Use the website in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. b. Not engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the website's functionality. c. Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the website or its related systems. d. Not use our website to transmit any harmful or malicious content, including viruses or malware. e. Not use our website to engage in any fraudulent or illegal activities.
- Disclaimer of Warranties While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the Galaxicons website and its content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the website or its content for any purpose. You use the website at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, Galaxicons and its owner, Frank D. Mock, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or its content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Modifications to the Terms Galaxicons reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes to the Terms will be effective upon posting on the website. Your continued use of the website after the posting of any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Oregon, United States. Any legal actions or proceedings arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be exclusively brought in the federal or state courts located in the state of Oregon.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Effective Date: June 8, 2023